Sunday, July 6, 2008

Where has the time gone????

Well here is a little update on Peyton and I. Peyton is now 10months old. She has almost perfected her walking and has officially given up her bottle. She is still my little nap taker. She has her two bottom teeth and the two top teeth have finally cut through a couple of days ago. She has been such a joy. She may not look like me but she defiantly has my attitude. Something I am not liking. She thinks she is such a big girl. She has been trying to walk down the stairs standing up and has discovered that she is not big enough for it and is trying to figure out another way to get down. But thanks to Waylon he tries really hard to show her how he goes down. Peyton likes to think she is the boss of him but thank goodness for his patience he handles her very well. We have been working very hard on teaching her sign language and I enjoy it a lot. So far she can do pig, thank you and please. I hope to take a sign language class this semester so i can teach her more. For her age she is a very smart child. She loves her new swimming pool and throws a fit when its time to get out. I think she just enjoys being outside. So far we haven't had anymore sun burns. For as much as we have been outside this summer I am beginning to think she may have my skin tone on burning. I only burn once in the summer and I am done. And so far that's how it has been for her. She loves watering the garden with her papa at night and jumping on the trampoline with auntie Jess. She loves catching snakes and insects with her uncle Daniel. I don't know what she is going to do when auntie Sam leaves to go back to school. They have become best friends since she has been home. But she is a definite grandmas girl by far. She is growing up so fast.



As for me I am looking forward to move in January. I am hoping to start school in Provo. But I have also been thinking about doing the new Radiology program they put in at San Juan College. Plus if I end up staying here and doing that my job offered to pay for my schooling if I stayed working for them part time. So right now my mind is set on moving. Work is good. I work in the payroll dept. and I love it. I am constantly busy so it's nice. I look forward everyday to see the big smile and excitement on Peyton's face when I get home from work. Her hugs are the best. Life is good and can't wait to see what the future holds for us.


In her new swimming pool!

Sorry I am having issues with the pictures posting. But as soon as I can get it workingI will get more on here.


14 comments:

Keri said...

It's nice to get an update on you two. What a cute girl you have!

Bond Fam said...

Im glad that you two are doing well! If you do decide to move, and you ever needed someone to watch Peyton I would love to!

The Wethington's said...

I can't remember your email but I think this will go to your email so I'm trying it this way. I can't find my phone so if you need to get a hold of me either email me tbwet@msn.com or you can call and leave me a voice mail and I'll check it. When you are going down that 5817 road....go the the right when the road turns because straight leads to a dead end. It's a big blue house on the left.

Amanda said...

So, what did you think about Breaking Dawn?

Tiffany said...

can I have your email so I can add you to my blog, we are going private

Keri said...

Where are you?? Hey, we're taking our blog private. Will you stop by and comment with your email address so I can invite you?

Unknown said...

Hey Shina! I LOVE your blog and your little Peyton is so precious! I need you addy too if you wanna stop by my blog :) Good to see you again!

Cherisse said...

Hey how are you guys?????

Ryan said...

Are you still alive??? How'd the surgery go??? I know it's not fun after, but all the extra help is good because you'll be down for a little bit. At least I was. I know you at least check my blog cuz Jenny said you told her I was having a boy. I think Peyton will need more girl cousins to play with. I think we'll be down in October for the blessing. Hopefully. See you soon.

Kristi said...

Hey Im going to e-mail you too, but yeah are you still alive? you need to add me to your blog! Its skipandkristi.blogspot.com or kristiandskip I cant ever remember! But let me know if your ok!!

Cherisse said...

I don't know how often you check your blog, but we are putting our blog to private. So, if you could send me your email that would be great. Hope you are doing well. Did you hear yet Janell is getting married??? Probably at the end of this month. I heard sammy was too in April!

The Wethington's said...

tash I got a new cell # it is 801-2672 call me and I will getcha in or text me or email tbwet@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

Do you even blog anymore? What is the deal??!!!

Sheleeha said...

hey!! wow it's been a long time since i've seen you!! how is life treating you?? you're little girl is so so so adorable! congrats! how is ktown treatin you?? love ya!