Thursday, April 3, 2008

Help I can't decide!!!

Here are some recent pictures we got of Peyton. Thanks to Brandi. She did such an awesome job. I love them. But the Problem is I can't decide which one I like the best.



Isn't she so cute. I really can't decide which picture is my favorite.





These three are my moms favorite. The one above and the two below.








I love the collage too. But I think that one will go out to family. I think if I had a bigger house I would print an 8x10 of all of them and hang them up. But then again that would just be weird. So let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Karli said...

She is soooo cute! I love all the pictures and I totally get that you can't pick just one. I do the same thing all the time with my boys. If you are looking for opinions, my favorite is the black and white where she is standing and someone (you presumably) is holding her hands. I love them all though.

Keri said...

What a problem to have! My favorite are 2, 3, 5 & 7. My, oh my, she is cute! I love her little sandals with the green shirt.

Bond Fam said...

They are all so cute! I especially like the ones of her laughing, I just love it when you can capture a baby laughing, that is the best!

The Wethington's said...

I say just buy a frame with lots of openings and do a bunch of little ones. I'm so glad u like them! What is your email address so I can email you the other one?

Vanessa said...

Every single one of those is absolutely adorable! Just get them all!

Amanda said...

They are all so cute! And, she is so sweet! I'm glad I got to see you two tonight, and I'm so glad the Peyton let me hold and kiss her. She's such a sweet baby Tashina!

Cherisse said...

I like the one where she has her mouth wide open smiling. She's so cute!

Naomi said...

I can't help you I also like all of them! Good luck! She is suck a cutie!