Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our First Family Picture since 1985!

Ok so the last family picture we ever had perfessionally done was back in 1985 when it was just me, Jenny, Mom and Dad. Can you believe that? Well Jenny and I decided that when everyone was home for Christmas we would just go and get it done. If we would have continued leaving it up to my mom to schedule an appointment for one then it would have never gotten done. So here it is we finally got it. Which by the way I do not recommend Sherries Studio. They did such an awful job. So the next ones we get will not be taken there.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I think it's a cute picture!

Keri said...

What a beautiful family. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. Weren't we all just kids?

Crum Clan said...

What a cute family picture. I am new at this but slowly getting the hang of it.

~Miss Brandi~ said...

I agree with you Tashina. I hate how they don't have Peyton by you. You are her mommy. Did Sherrie do them? When I worked for her she always stressed putting the right families in the right triangles. ya know what I mean? I just finished editing Peyton's pics and the one of you holding her when she was crying is one of my favorites!

Brian said...

Well Kenny sure looks happy to be there. j/k That is a good looking family.