Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Is it Bed Time???

Last night I was upstairs helping my mom with some things and Peyton was sitting on the floor playing and talking. Well I walked to the back room to get some thing and when I came back Peyton was gone. Asked my mom where she went and she said Jesse took her downstairs. I was like ok. I figured they were just watching t.v. or playing in her room. Well my mom and I finally got done with what we were doing so I decided to go get Peyton and get her ready for bed. But when I got downstairs it was really quite. I didn't hear the t.v. on and I didn't see Jesse light on in her room so I went to see what they were doing..... And look at what I found...... isn't this too cute!! Jesse even got her ready for bed. Peyton can't go any where with out her blanky. She has hit the stage of not wanting her bottle anymore. She thinks she is a big girl that needs a cup now. Except for when she is ready for bed she wants her bottle. I don't know if that is normal for a 6 month old. Oh well at least I know we won't have issues when it comes down to taking away the bottle.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is the cutest!! What a good sister. Peyton seems so grown up for her age.

Keri said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Can Jessie come live with me??

Amanda said...

Little sisters make the best Aunts ever!!! Kaitlin takes 'naps' with my girls all the time. It's wonderful!

Bond Fam said...

Oh that is so cute!

Karli said...

So cute! My boys didn't want to get rid of their bottles until they were 2+. Count your blessings. And for the record, I did dye my hair black.

Cherisse said...

Yeah, for sure we'll have to get together when you here! Mosiah loves being with other babies, so I think he'll enjoy payton. We're excited to see you guys!