Thursday, March 13, 2008

Best Friends Forever..................









I am so excited to know that Peyton has a best friend already. It is so much fun to see her face light up when she sees her big boy Waylon. They have so much fun together. I am happy to know he takes care of her already at such a young age. The other day I was watching Waylon while my sister ran an errand. I sat Peyton on the floor while I got Waylon his little finger foods to eat. Well while I was doing that I had already given him one of those sausage meat things for baby's and for some reason Peyton got really quiet. Well I turned around to see what was going on and next thing you know Waylon is sitting next to her, he had smashed the meat in his hand and was feeding little peices to himself and to her. I think he thought he needed to share. It was so cute. But everytime they are together he has to enclude her in everything he does. He just started walking, but he still makes sure he gets down on the floor to play with her and make her laugh. When they are together they are in their own little world. I think they were best friends before they were together here on earth. I love takin the shopping because every time we are in the store people always have to ask if they are brother and sister. I just laugh and say no. But I like that fact that Peyton has someone to grow with and be close to. Maybe they will be as close to eachother as Jenny and I are.



















6 comments:

Naomi said...

Precious!! Those pics of them are adorable!

Keri said...

What a sweet relationship they have! Cousins can be the best!

Karli said...

You know what.... that is one of the biggest reasons we are moving to Canada. Porter, Walker and Luke all have cousins that age up there and I think it's important to grow up around family. Waylon and Peyton look sweet together!

Bond Fam said...

I cant believe how big Waylon is!!! They look so cute together!

Cherisse said...

They're so cute!Waylon is getting so big! He's a handsome little boy!I love his curls. Jenny was saying how she didn't want to cut them, but will when he turns one. Which is today? Happy Birthday Waylon!!!

Vanessa said...

How Cute! I still think she is the cutest thing!