Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jessica




Ok for those of you who do not know this is my baby sister Jessica. Well Jessica was born on August 17, 1994. Her and I are 13 years apart. Out of all of my sisters besides Jenny her and I are really close. She was pretty much my baby after my mom had her. I took care of her. Anyway Jessica is now currently 13 years. Well here is the weird part. Peyton was born on Jessie's birthday. They are now 13 years and an hour apart. Jessica was born at 3.45p.m. and Peyton was born August 17th, 2007 @ 4:45p.m. I found this kind of interesting. And the funny thing is Jessie takes care of Peyton like I used to with her. She thinks Peyton is all hers just because they were born on the same day. It was funny because after I had Peyton I didn't let anyone hold her until Jessica showed up. I wanted her to be the first Auntie Peyton met. It was an exciting day for all three of us. But aren't they so cute??

3 comments:

Keri said...

She's 13? That makes me feel old. I remember staying the night when your mom was at the hospital having her. How cool that you had Peyton on her birthday!

Vanessa said...

Wow! That is amazing and pretty cool! I remember when your mom had her too!

Bond Fam said...

That is cool! They are so cute!