Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vacation Time....


So this weekend will be Peyton's 2nd trip out of town. I can't wait. We decided that we are going to spend easter with my sisters up in Utah. Sam and Nat are going to school at UVSC. Samantha and her boyfriend Kenny are planning on getting married this year. So come Sept we will have to Kenny's in our family. It's crazy how Sam and Nat are both grown and out of the house. They love it up there and are trying to talk me into going as well. And I think they have almost done it. Looks like I may leaving in August. Anyway we will see what time brings. Anyway I am way excited to see them this weekend. We are long over due for a vacation and it 's sad that my co workers can see that. But I think Nat and Sam are more excited to see Peyton then me. Oh well I am just excited to go to my favorite stores while I am there. So old Navy, Quilted Bear, Childrens' Place, Baby Gap here I come...... Can't wait to see everyone.

Shina, Sam, Nat @ Thanksgiving



Kenny and Samantha.


Daniel and Natalie

5 comments:

Karli said...

I hope we get to see you too!

Cherisse said...

Hey Shina, I just went and got mosiah's hand and foot impression done. It's really cute. When you are here you should get payton's done. Here's the website...www.tinytouches.com. Make an appointment asap! Call us when you get here.

Keri said...

Glad you will be able to go on vacation. Give me a call & stop by if you have some time 8014710402. Tell Sam congrats!

Mike Hurren said...

Come by our house and say hi if you're in the area. 801-491-8642

Bond Fam said...

Yay for Samantha, that is exciting news, and that sounds like fun that you will be up here in utah, maybe we will run into you!