Friday, April 18, 2008

It's gonna be a long 4 months......












Ok so I have this best friend in the whole entire world that just up and decided to leave me and Peyton today. It was very sad and tragic. Ok so he is only going to be gone for 4 months but it seems like it is going to be forever. So Katie don't be susprised to see a ring on my finger soon. No I am kidding I just had to throw that out there for her. Anyway Sean is my best friend and has been there for me through everything with Peyton and many other trails in my life. We are pretty much in seperatable so this next 4 months will be a challenge for Peyton and I . Sean I will miss you.......... Until then............




1 comments:

Keri said...

So, who is this guy?? And where is he going? I bet it will be tough with him gone!