Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's been awhile

So it's been crazy busy around my area of life lately. Sorry I have not kept up on the blogging world. My brother started baseball season last week so between that work and Peyton it's been a little chaoic. Peyton is crawling and has discovered walking. She crawled for about three weeks and decided that she is done with that. She is now trying to walk. She manages to get a long the furniture and the walls pretty good. She has tried letting go a couple of times and decided she isn't quit ready for that. She also got her two bottom teeth in and is now working the top two. She was good with the two bottom ones coming in but these top two haven't been very fun. She is a good sleeper still and still takes her naps. But these teeth have really messed the schedule up lately and I am not liking it.

As for me I have been crazy busy myself and running on little sleep. It's been a little hectic but hopefully it will pass soon. I hope to start back to school full time in August. I really need to finish my accounting degree and thinking of moving up to Provo to go UVSC. I really hope all works out for it. Our life is slowly changing and trying to keep up with everything is a lot of work. But I will do better at keeping everyone posted on us. I will get some pictures up of that little girl trying to walk. I think she will have it down before she is 9 months old. I hate how fast she is growing up. But I enjoy every minute of it. So until then I hope every one is good.




This is the tiny little girl I miss!




But this is the little girl I love that is now getting her personality!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I can't believe she is almost walking! Craziness! I would so enjoy you coming up to UVSC! We could do play dates and such! My husband is also in the accounting program but he is going very part-time. He is taking 6 credits online for the summer.

Karli said...

Wow, walking at 9 months? I feel sorry for you! She's adorable.

Amber said...

Hi Tashina -- This is Amber from the photo blog. Yes, I set up photo sessions and would love to do it. If you will email me, I can send you my information sheet-- james3341@hotmail.com

I read your recent post and I can sympathize. My son started walking (well) two days after he turned 10 months. He hasn't slowed down since :) Thanks for the comment on the blog.