Monday, May 19, 2008

Craft Time!!

So this weekend I got an idea in my head and decided that I would go a head and try it. I don't know if having a kid does it too you or just being a women does it. But ever since I have had Peyton I have wanted to be more crafty. I have worked on several scrapbooks and am currently working on hers but for some reason I have wanted to do more. My mom and I went to hobby lobby on Saturday because she is making Emily's birthday invitations. While we there I found the project that I have been wanting to do. So I went head and got it went straight home and started on it. And here it is.....




So now I feel so talented. I got it all done and Emily comes up to me and says auntie Shina you are so cool now make me one and make sure it has Ariel on it. I just laughed but after seeing the completion of my project I might just need to make her one!

6 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Oh wow, it is so cute! Good job!

Keri said...

That turned out to be adorable!

Amanda said...

It is so cute Shina! I love it. I can't wait until our house in done and I have room to do fun crafty things like this.

Karli said...

I know what you mean about wanting to be more crafty! You did a great job.

Vanessa said...

Shina that is the cutest! I definitely want one.

Amanda said...

Thanks for coming by yesterday. My girls were so excited and they have talked about Peyton all day long. You've got to get a video of her dancing. That is the cutest thing ever!